We are proud of our ability to stay ahead of the technology curve and to deliver the latest solutions to our customers.
- Completed the acquisition of cloud provider Pacific Online in Vancouver. Pacific Online will operate as a division of 3 Peaks. We will maintain a datacentre and office in Vancouver. This new facility will allow us to offer clients DR services on both coasts.
- Upgraded our backup infrastructure to state of the art HGST JBOD storage units with density of 600TB in 4U in both Vancouver and Toronto.
- Completed the acquisition and integration of hosting clients from Fatbox in Toronto and Wedohosting.com in Victoria. Fatbox specialized in hosting services for the advertising and digital media industry, and Wedohosting.com was a local provider of hosting services.
- Installed SolidFire's all-flash storage SAN that's highly available and easy to control, with guaranteed IOPS performance per client. (May)
– Upgrading of our clouds to Windows Server 2012 and increased storage along with compression technology. These upgrades are allowing us to offer economical replication solutions for improved disaster recovery.
– Finalist for the CDN Hosting Solution award of the year.
- Gold Award Winner for the CDN Hosting Solution award of the year. 3 Peaks is selected from dozens of entries from many of its peers for offering the best hosted solution in Canada.
– Obtain SR&ED - Scientific Research & Education, Development
– Demonstrating 3 Peaks capabilities in forward thinking R&D development and testing for our customers for fully clustered VPS solutions
– Became PCI certified. The ISO of the Payment Card Industry, demonstrating 3 Peaks capabilities for offering highly secure solutions
- Strategic decision to invest in development of "private cloud" hosting services
– Delivered a fully redundant solution for CIBC bank, one of Canada's top 5 banks, to host websites for their credit card division in two datacentres for 100% uptime guarantee. Started hosting for CIBC in 2004.
- Built first private ‘cloud’ hosted infrastructure for company operating in many countries around the world (Canada/US/England/Dubai/India)
- 3 Peaks receives Microsoft's Advanced Infrastructure Solutions competency with a speciality in Hosting Solutions.
- 3 Peaks obtains "Microsoft Gold Certified Partner" status with certifications in Infrastructure and CRM as well as Microsoft Small Business Specialist certifications
- Launches VPS (virtual private server hosting) using Parallels Virtuozzo software
- New office building is purchased on 172 Plains Rd. E.
- Authorized for Xerox's line of Multi-function printer and photocopiers
- Purchase hosting business to add to our full line of hosting services
- Xerox authorizes 3 Peaks as an ASP (Authorized Service Provider) for local printer repair & service
- Certified for Microsoft Business Solutions CRM product (contact management)
- 3 Peaks extends its services to clients with multiple locations across North America
- Xerox authorizes 3 Peaks as a Peak reseller for their office printers
- Ian Clark joins full-time and 3 Peaks becomes a "Microsoft Certified Partner"
- 3 Peaks becomes authorized for IBM & HP products and offers IT solutions for on-premise to local businesses.